CardioPhase, 180 caps
Supports Healthy Heart Rhythm
CardioPhase® Heart Support Formula contains a unique blend of herbs traditionally used to maintain cardiovascular health and support normal heart rhythm.* In addition to supporting cardiovascular performance and healthy circulation, CardioPhase contains herbs that have been shown to maintain proper electrical transmissions in support of normal cardiac rhythms.*
- CardioPhase® has been specially designed to safely support healthy cardiovascular performance and circulation.
- Contains a proprietary blend of essence tonic herbs traditionally used to maintain cardiovascular health and support normal heart rhythm.*
- In addition to supporting healthy cardiovascular performance and circulation, CardioPhase includes several advanced herbs shown to maintain proper electrical transmissions in support of normal cardiac rhythms.*
9873 in stock
9873 in stock
71 reviews for CardioPhase, 180 caps
Reviewed by 40 customer(s)
Years ago cured my Premature Ventricular Contractions. Keep on hand for occasions when small heart pains begin to hang around too long. Great product that did what doctors couldn’t do.July 8, 2021Verified Purchase
My husband has an irregular heartbeat and is always in afib. He has been using this for the past 4. years and has had good checkups. He is only on blood thinner. His cholesterol has dropped on this too.June 2, 2021Verified Purchase
I first used CardioPhase for my diagnosed Premature Ventricular Contractions about 7 or 8 years ago. Since that time, I use a bottle whenever I feel any discomfort in the heart area. This may be every year or two, but the discomfort disappears every time so far. I make a point of ordering a new bottle if I have started the one I keep on hand at all times. I am very thankful that this product exists. I believe that this is especially good for electrical and timing issues but I use it for any heart issues. I am 70.December 23, 2019
I’d been experiencing spontaneous tachycardia for months and was at my wit’s end. My cardiologist couldn’t find any cause or remedy. I was reading through some newsletters and came across CardioPhase. Within several days of taking 3 capsules twice a day my problem completely went away. This has been a miracle for me! Thank you for such an amazing supplement!September 23, 2019Verified Purchase
I have been taking cardio phase for almost three years and it has lowered my blood pressure significantly. Highly recommend it.August 23, 2019
I have been taking cardio phase for almost three years and it has lowered my blood pressure significantly. Highly recommend it.April 28, 2018
We believe it lengthens the life of veins. Satisfactory product to take with ease. Thank you for its existence!March 11, 2018
This is one of a couple of supplements I used to overcome some heart trouble some years ago. I still use it now as a weekend maintenance dose and my ticker is fine now.January 7, 2018
Superb Supplement.May 7, 2017
I have just completed a bottle of these to treat small heart concerns. I am keeping this one for the next possible occurrence which might be some time in the future. Better than drugs which could endanger other organs and still not fix the problem. I first used this for my Premature Ventricular Contractions and now consider it as my primary heart specialist.April 13, 2017
Directions: As a dietary supplement take 3 capsules, 2 times daily for optimal cardiovascular support. May be taken with or away from meals. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women.
Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women.
Serving Size: 3
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Astragalus Root||Huang Qi||*|
|Rehmannia Root||Sheng Di Huang||*|
|Ophiopogon Tuber||Mai Men Dong||*|
|Schisandra Fruit||Wu Wei Zi||*|
|Red Peony Root||Chi Shao||*|
|Cinnamon Twig||Gui Zhi||*|
|* Daily Value not established|
More than 70 million live with some form of heart issues, and an increasing number of people are seeking natural methods for supporting and maintaining heart health. CardioPhase is a unique herbal formula used throughout China to maintain heart health and support recovery from various cardiopathic challenges. CardioPhase may also aid in maintaining healthy blood pressure already within normal ranges, and promote healthy microcirculation. CardioPhase relies on time-tested, safe herbal ingredients, including the following.
Astragulus (Huang Qi, Radix Astragali)
Considered to be an adaptogenic herb, astragulus has long been trusted as an immune-regulating ingredient. In one study, the herb Astragalus membranaceus was shown to decrease free radical release in heart muscle cells, in vitro.1-3
Rehmannia (Shi Di Huang, Radix Rehmanniae Glurinosae)
Rehmannia glutinosa, a widely used Chinese herb in traditional Chinese healing practice, belongs to the family of Scrophulariaceae. In recent decades, a great number of chemical and pharmacological studies have been done on Rehmannia glutinosa. More than 70 compounds including iridoids, saccharides, amino acid, inorganic ions, as well as other trace elements have been found in the herb. Studies show that Rehmannia glutinosa and its active principles possess wide pharmacological actions on the blood system, immune system, endocrine system, cardiovascular system and the nervous system.4 Study results suggest that orally administered Rehmannia glutinosa extract may support peripheral microcirculation via regulation of hemorheology.5
Ophiopogon (Mai Men Dong, Tuber Ophiopogonis Japonici)
The tuber of Ophiopogonis Japonici, or the dwarf lilyturf root tuber, has been used for many years in traditional Chinese healing practice as natural support for healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range. But recent studies show that components in the dwarf lilyturf root tuber may have potent cardio-supportive effects.6,7
Schisandra (Wu Wei Zi, Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis)
Schisandra berry or Wu-Wei-Zi, meaning the the fruit of five tastes in Chinese, is a commonly used herb in traditional Chinese healing practice (TCM). One study published in the American Journal of Chinese Medicine found that Schisandra berry may fortify mitochondrial antioxidant status, thereby offering the body a generalized protection. Schisandra fruit, along with Panax ginseng and Ophiopogon japonicus were shown to modulate hepatic lipids and lipid peroxidation in rats.8 In another study, the anti-inflammatory properties of the active ingredient in schisandra, schisandrin, were shown to result from the inhibition of nitric oxide (NO) production, prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) release, cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) and inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) expression.9
Cinnamon (Gui Zhi, Ramulus Cinnamomi Cassiae)
Cinnamon enjoys a long history of use in China. A study published in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition found that incorporating cinnamon compounds in the diet could help maintain blood sugar levels and support cardiovascular health.10 Cinnamon may also play an important role in maintaining healthy blood pressure already within the normal range.11
- Meng D, Chen XJ, Bian YY, Li P, Yang D, Zhang JN. Effect of astragalosides on intracellular calcium overload in cultured cardiac myocytes of neonatal rats. Am J Chin Med. 2005;33(1):11-20.
- Li C, Cao L, Zeng Q. Astragalus downregulates angiotensin II type2 receptors’ expression. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2004;24(4):379-84.
- Zhou JY, Fan Y, Kong JL, Wu DZ, Hu ZB. Effects of components isolated from Astragalus membranaceus Bunge on cardiac function. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2000 May;25(5):300-2.
- Zhang RX, Li MX, Jia ZP. Rehmannia glutinosa: review of botany, chemistry and pharmacology. J Ethnopharmacol. 2008 May 8;117(2):199-214. Epub 2008 Mar 10.
- Kubo M, Asano T, Shiomoto H, Matsuda H. Studies on rehmanniae radix. I. Effect of 50% ethanolic extract from steamed and dried rehmanniae radix on hemorheology in arthritic and thrombosic rats. Biol Pharm Bull. 1994 Sep;17(9):1282-6.
- Wang S, Zhang Z, Lin X, Xu DS, Feng Y, Ding K. A polysaccharide, MDG-1, induces S1P1 and bFGF expression and augments survival and angiogenesis in the ischemic heart. Glycobiology. 2010 Jan;20(4):473-84.
- Tao J, Wang H, Chen J, Xu H, Li S. Effects of saponin monomer 13 of dwarf lilyturf tuber on L-type calcium currents in adult rat ventricular myocytes. Am J Chin Med. 2005;33(5):797-806.
- Ko KM, Chiu PY. Biochemical basis of the “Qi-invigorating” action of Schisandra berry (wu-wei-zi) in Chinese medicine. Am J Chin Med. 2006;34(2):171-6.
- Guo LY, Hung TM, Bae KH, Shin EM, Zhou HY, Hong YN, Kang SS, Kim HP, Kim YS. Anti-inflammatory effects of schisandrin isolated from the fruit of Schisandra chinensis Baill. Eur J Pharmacol. 2008 Sep 4;591(1-3):293-9.
- Preuss HG, Echard B, Polansky MM, Anderson R. Whole cinnamon and aqueous extracts ameliorate sucrose-induced blood pressure elevations in spontaneously hypertensive rats. J Am Coll Nutr. 2006 Apr;25(2):144-50.
- Akilen R, Tsiami A, Devendra D, Robinson N. Glycated haemoglobin and blood pressure-lowering effect of cinnamon in multi-ethnic Type 2 diabetic patients in the UK: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial. Diabet Med. 2010 Oct;27(10):1159-67.
What is the recommended daily dose of CardioPhase?
The recommended starting daily dose of CardioPhase is 2 capsules, 3 times per day.
How much CardioPhase can I safely take in a day?
You can safely take 4 capsules, 3 times per day for a total of 12 capsules in a day. However, that should only be necessary for short periods of time to initiate results. After benefits appear, you can reduce the dose to 2 capsules, 3 times per day for ongoing maintenance of heart health.
How do I know CardioPhase is working for me?
CardioPhase is a Tango Advanced Nutrition product that should make a change for you in how you feel. It should improve circulatory health so that you move and feel better.
You should expect improvements to occur quickly as many of our customers report improvement in the first few weeks of use. The change should be very noticeable. Instead of saying to yourself, “I think this might be helping me”, you really should be able to say, “Wow, I feel a lot better.”
Usually, very clear results show up in the first month of use for most people.
You should also note improvements in blood and other physiological tests when the supportive nutrition provided by the CardioPhase herbs accumulates benefits for you.
Do I have to take CardioPhase forever?
Everybody has a different set of circumstances that will determine how their heart health will improve when using CardioPhase. Your response to the supplement will be determined by your individual health circumstances. Problems with heart health are typically long-standing over many years. This may determine how soon you notice positive changes and how long you may need or wish to take the formula.
However, the formula is strong enough so that everybody who will get benefits should expect them in the first month of use.
When positive changes in heart health happen, you can lower your dose gradually by one capsule at a time every 4-5 days and expect to see continued benefits. The reason for this is that, as with all true health-promoting supplements, CardioPhase provides restorative results.
Some people will be able to discontinue CardioPhase and switch to a different supplement that provides daily benefit for all of their health concerns. Others will take the formula on an as-needed basis. And some will take it daily to counter any ongoing stresses they experience in heart function.
When should I take CardioPhase?
The most important consideration in taking CardioPhase is to use it daily and consistently. Convenience makes regular use possible, so including CardioPhase in your regular supplement routine is a good idea.
You can take CardioPhase with or away from meals.
You can take 3 capsules, 2 times per day for the recommended daily dose of 6 capsules instead of 2 capsules, 3 times per day.
Some people take their final dose of CardioPhase about 1 hour before bedtime to make sure they have beneficial nutrients working while they are sleeping.
Can I take CardioPhase with other supplements?
Yes, you can take CardioPhase with and at the same time as you take other dietary supplements.
I take over-the-counter/prescriptive medicines for my heart and blood circulation. Can I take CardioPhase with them?
You can take CardioPhase while you are using other products for your heart and circulatory system or any other condition. However, you should always take CardioPhase or any other supplement at least 2 hours away from any medication to reduce any possible risk of interaction.
As a special precaution, you should not take CardioPhase if you are on the drastic blood thinning medication warfarin/coumadin.
You should also exercise caution when taking aspirin, plavix or other blood-thinning medication while also using CardioPhase.
If you have any questions about using CardioPhase or any other supplement while you are using medications of any type, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Can I combine CardioPhase with some of your other products like Vital Cell or Herbal Boost?
Yes, you can take CardioPhase with Vital Cell or Herbal Boost. However, you do not need to take both Vital Cell and Herbal Boost with CardioPhase.
>We do suggest starting at a lower dose of each than is recommended on the bottle as there is some overlap in function between the supplements. You can increase the doses of each by one capsule per day until you feel the effect that you are trying to achieve.
You can also call one of our product specialists if you have questions about how best to combine our formulas. The toll-free number for product questions is 1-866-778-2646, ext. 2.
Can a woman take CardioPhase if she is pregnant or nursing?
No, we do not recommend that a woman take CardioPhase if she is pregnant or nursing. This is not because CardioPhase is unsafe but because there have been no safety studies performed on the ingredients in CardioPhase for pregnancy and nursing.
Can children take CardioPhase?
We do not recommend that people under that age of 18 take CardioPhase.
Can I give CardioPhase to my pet (cat, dog, or horse)?
Yes, however, you should contact a holistic veterinarian for advice on the dose you should give to your pet, since animals vary widely in size and speed of metabolism. Both of those factors determine doses for supplements for animals.
Is CardioPhase tested for contaminants that could harm my health?
Yes, we regularly test batches of our formulas to make sure they meet strict quality control guidelines recommended by government regulatory agencies.
Are there any side effects from taking CardioPhase?
CardioPhase does not cause drowsiness or make a person sleepy. It also does not contain any stimulants that might cause jitteriness or lack of sleep.
What do I do if I think taking CardioPhase is causing me discomfort?
The most common discomforts experienced by a tiny percentage of people when taking any vitamin, mineral, or herbal formula are digestive upset or very mild allergic reactions such as skin itching or irritability.
These minor discomforts usually disappear by taking a lower dose or by taking the supplement with meals.
If you should experience discomfort when taking CardioPhase and it does not go away with these suggestions, then discontinue use and contact our product specialist for further recommendations at 1-866-778-2646, ext 2. If we cannot determine a way for you to continue use of the product to gain its benefits, then we will arrange for a full refund for you.
You may also like…
Herbal Supplements, Specials, Tango
Vital Cell, 180 capsules
Anti-Aging, Thymus and Circulation Support Formula
- Vital Cell is a proprietary blend of herbal extracts formulated to support overall strength, wellness and healthy blood flow.
- The formula has been shown to exert a positive effect on blood, supporting healthy oxygen uptake and delivery.
- In addition to benefits in microcirculation, Vital Cell has been shown to help with certain age-related issues, as well as helping to maintain and support healthy immune response.
- Traditional herbal remedies like Vital Cell are known to confer a wide range of anti-aging and immuno-supportive health benefits by supporting:
- Healthy circulation
- Immune system response
- Organ function
- Microcirculatory performance
- Especially Suited for Elderly & Athletes
- Read more here: Rejuvenating, Anti-Aging Benefits of Vital Cell Herbal Formula