ArthriPhase, 60 Capsules
Soothes, Comforts and Supports Improved Joint Health
ArthriPhase is an advanced, front-line herbal formula designed to promote joint comfort and healthy circulatory performance. The herbs comprising this proprietary blend have been shown to work on numerous chemical pathways to soothe joint discomfort while supporting joint health to normalize imbalanced inflammatory responses. In addition to helping keep joints flexible and comfortable, ArthriPhase also supports healthy cartilage and joint integrity.*
- 100% DRUG FREE: All-Natural ArthriPhase promotes joint comfort and joint circulation using only the highest quality herbs and botanicals available.
- SOOTHING SUPPORT: Proprietary blend of herbs been shown to work on numerous chemical pathways to soothe joint discomfort while supporting joint health to normalize imbalanced inflammatory responses.
- CARTILAGE HEALTH: In addition to helping keep joints flexible and comfortable, ArthriPhase also supports healthy cartilage and joint integrity.
What is the recommended daily dose of ArthriPhase?
The recommended starting dose of ArthriPhase is 2 capsules, 2 times per day.
How much can ArthriPhase can I safely take in a day?
You can safely take 2 capsules, 4 times per day for a total of 8 capsules in a day. However, that should only be necessary for short periods of time to initiate results. After benefits appear, you can reduce the dose to 2 capsules, 2 times per day and lower.
How do I know ArthriPhase is working for me?
ArthriPhase is a Tango Advanced Nutrition product that should make a change for you in how you feel. It should promote joint health and function so that you can move more easily.
You should expect results to occur quickly as many of our customers report dramatic improvement in the first few days of use. The change should be very noticeable. Instead of saying to yourself, “I think this might be helping me”, you really should be able to say, “Wow, I feel a lot better.”
Usually, very clear results show up in the first month of use for most people.
Do I have to take ArthriPhase forever?
Everybody has a different set of circumstances that will determine how their joint health will change when using ArthriPhase. Your response to the supplement will be determined by your individual health circumstances. Problems with joint health may be long-standing from many years of deterioration and this may determine how soon you notice positive changes and how long you may need or wish to take the formula.
However, the formula is strong enough so that everybody who will get benefits should expect them in the first month of use.
When positive changes in joint health happen, you can lower your dose gradually by one capsule at a time every 4-5 days and expect to see continued benefits. The reason for this is that, as with all true health-promoting supplements, ArthriPhase provides restorative results.
Some people will be able to discontinue ArthriPhase and switch to a different supplement that provides daily benefit for all of their health concerns. Others will take the formula on an as-needed basis. And some will take it daily to counter any ongoing stresses they experience in joint health and function.
When should I take ArthriPhase?
The most important consideration in taking ArthriPhase is to use it daily and consistently. Convenience makes regular use possible, so including ArthriPhase in your regular supplement routine is a good idea.
You can take ArthriPhase with or away from meals.
Morning and early evening are the best times to take the formula to spread out its benefits over a 24-hour period.
Some people take ArthriPhase about 1 hour before bedtime to make sure they have beneficial nutrients working while they are sleeping.
Can I take ArthriPhase with other supplements?
Yes, you can take ArthriPhase with and at the same time as you take other dietary supplements.
I take over-the-counter/prescriptive medicines for joint problems. Can I take ArthriPhase with them?
You can take ArthriPhase while you are using other products for your joint problems or any other condition. However, you should always take ArthriPhase or any other supplement at least 2 hours away from any medication to reduce any possible risk of interaction.
As a special precaution, you should not take ArthriPhase if you are on the drastic blood thinning medication warfarin/coumadin.
If you have any questions about using ArthriPhase or any other supplement while you are using medications of any type, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Can I combine ArthriPhase with some of your other products like Vital Cell or OsteoPhase?
Yes, you can take ArthriPhase with Vital Cell and/or OsteoPhase. Many of our customers do that to support circulation and bone health. However, we suggest starting at a lower dose of each than is recommended on the bottle as there is some overlap in function between the three supplements. You can increase the doses of each by one capsule per day until you feel the effect that you are trying to achieve.
You can also call one of our product specialists if you have questions about how best to combine our formulas. The toll-free number for product questions is 1-866-778-2646, ext. 2.
Can a woman take ArthriPhase if she is pregnant or nursing?
No, we do not recommend that a woman take ArthriPhase if she is pregnant or nursing. This is not because ArthriPhase is unsafe but because there have been no safety studies performed on the ingredients in ArthriPhase for pregnancy and nursing.
Can I give ArthriPhase to my pet (cat, dog, or horse)?
Yes, however, you should contact a holistic veterinarian for advice on the dose you should give to your pet, since animals vary widely in size and speed of metabolism. Both of those factors determine doses for supplements for animals.
Is ArthriPhase tested for contaminants that could harm my health?
Yes, we regularly test batches of our formulas to make sure they meet strict quality control guidelines recommended by government regulatory agencies.
Are there any side effects from taking ArthriPhase?
ArthriPhase does not cause drowsiness or make a person sleepy. It also does not contain any stimulants that might cause jitteriness or lack of sleep.
What do I do if I think taking ArthriPhase is causing me discomfort?
The most common discomforts experienced by a tiny percentage of people when taking any vitamin, mineral, or herbal formula are digestive upset or very mild allergic reactions such as skin itching or irritability.
These minor discomforts usually disappear by taking a lower dose or by taking the supplement with meals.
If you should experience discomfort when taking ArthriPhase and it does not go away with these suggestions, then discontinue use and contact our product specialist for further recommendations at 1-866-778-2646, ext 2. If we cannot determine a way for you to continue use of the product to gain its benefits, then we will arrange for a full refund for you.
Serving Size: 2
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Gastrodia rhizome (Rhizoma Gastrodia Elatae)||Tian Ma||*|
|Rehmannia root (Radix Rehmanniae Glutinosae Preparata)||Shu Di Huang||*|
|Dong Quai root (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)||Dang Gui||*|
|Notopterygium root (Radix et Rhizoma Notopterygii)||Qiang Huo||*|
|Eucommia bark (Cortex Eucommiae Ulmoidis)||Du Zhong||*|
|Chinese Lovage root (Radix et Rhizoma Ligustici Sinensis)||Gao Ben||*|
|Cyathula root (Radix Cyathulae)||Niu Xi||*|
|Scrophularia root (Radix Scrophularia Ningpoensis)||Xuan Shen||*|
|Viscum Coloratum Stem and Leaf (Viscum Album relative)||Hu Ji Sheng||*|
|Pubescent Angelica root (Radix Angelicae Pubescentis)||Du Huo||*|
|Sichuan Aconite root
(Radix Lateralis Aconiti Charmichaeli Praeparata)
|Typhonium root (Radix Aconiti Kusnezofii Praeperata)||Bai Fu Zi||*|
|* Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, rice bran.
243 reviews for ArthriPhase, 60 Capsules
Reviewed by 172 customer(s)
I buy Arthriphase to kill pain in my joints. But because there are so many joints in the body, one pill can’t cover them all. Nonetheless, what is does cover is a miracle. Thank you Tango team for that miraculous tango we are dancing together.November 28, 2023
I believe it does make a difference. I have only been using it for a short time, but my arthritis seems to be less severe.November 11, 2022
Good stuff.I first bought 3 to try and was very impressed. Even when waiting for next order I had to drop to one per day to spin it out and still was reasonably good. Now I have another 6 bottles and will see how I go on 2 per day.September 29, 2022Verified Review
This has really helped the arthritis in my hands. This has also the inflammation under controlSeptember 2, 2022Verified Review
I am currently almost through the first bottle and have to say that I’m much more comfortable in my hands than I’ve been for a long time. Within 2-3 days I removed my copper bracelets and am looking forward to even better things going forward.
Once again Tango has delivered a truly excellent product.August 21, 2022Verified Review
I taking it and I am feeling better, for this reason, I reordered it.August 20, 2022Verified Review
This has gotten rid of my inflammation. My knee and hip pain is gone will continue to useApril 12, 2022Verified Review
I was having pain in my left shoulder and left hip so bad I could hardly walk or do any work with my left arm. Since taking 2 ArthriPhase pills in the morning for the past month I have no pain and am fully functional with both the arm and shoulder. I don’t use any other medication along with the ArthriPhase pills since the over the counter pills were not as effective. I plan to continue with the 2 pills each day. Would recommend this product to anyone with similar pain.April 8, 2022Verified Review
I am using the product and it has allowed me to stop other medication for my shoulder pain with no side effects.March 17, 2022Verified Review
I am in the middle of both bottles: ArthriPhase and OsteoPhase and three days ago I added Herbal Boost. I am hopeful that this combo of mine will get good results. I feel a slight relief of pain in my toes which is a good beginning. I’ll report back to you as soon as I finish both bottles.
Thank you, Tango team.
IreneJanuary 6, 2022Verified Review
Joint problems generally involve the loss of articular cartilage, the smooth, slippery tissue covering the ends of bones that allows them to slide smoothly across each other as joints bend and flex. Joint issues begin as a normal inflammatory response that, for reasons not fully understood, results in changes to articular cartilage that causes the tissues to soften and swell up, making cartilage more susceptible to normal stresses. Continued use of the joint further inflames the surrounding synovial membranes and irritates the cartilage, leaving the once-smooth surface covered with pits and crevasses that further compromise the affected joint. Eventually, articular cartilage can be completely stripped from the bones, necessitating surgical intervention.
Concern over side effects associated with conventional sore joint therapies has sparked a renewed scientific interest in traditional natural remedies. A review of leading Chinese and English language medical journals reveals a number of recently published studies detailing new insights into the biological and biochemical mechanisms of Chinese herbs historically used to safely help relieve joint discomfort and swelling.
• Gastrodia (Tian Ma, Rhizoma Gastrodiae Elata)
In studies, Gastrodia has demonstrated novel inflammatory-mediating activities, as well as in vivo and in vitro inhibitory activity on nitric oxide (NO) production.1
• Rehmannia (Shi Di Huang, Radix Rehmanniae Glutinosae Preparata)
An iridoid glycoside found in Rehmannia, catalpol, exerts its protective effect on dopaminergic neurons by helping inhibit microglial activation, thereby regulating production of pro-inflammatory factors.2
• Tang-kuei (Bai Zhi, Radix Angelicae Dahurica)
Tang-kuei has been shown to modulate inflammation by decreasing leukocyte counts, neutrophil density, and interleukin-6 (IL-6) expression. Tang-kuei has also been found to increase levels of PGD2, an important natural prostaglandin involved in the regulation of inflammatory processes. Most significantly, Tang-kuei is a natural source of ferulic acid, a potent antioxidant that protects cells from damaging reactive oxygen species (ROS).3
• Notoperygium (Qiang Huo, Radix et Rhizoma Notopterygii)
Notoperygium is used in traditional Chinese healing to temporarily relieve discomfort due to aching in the limbs and joints, especially in the upper part of the body. Notoperygium has been demonstrated in studies to inhibit 5-Lipoxygenase (5-LOX) and COX enzymes.4
• Eucommia (Du Zhong, Cortex Eucommiae Ulmoidis)
Eucommia is derived from the Eucommia, or hardy rubber tree. In traditional Chinese practice, Eucommia is used to strengthen the bones and muscles and alleviate discomfort in the lower back and legs. Eucommia contains a substance, iridoid glycoside, that has a long history of use for inflammation.5 One glycoside, aucubin, has been shown to be a specific inhibitor of NF-kappaB activation in mast cells, which might explain its beneficial effects.6
• Chinese Ligusticum (Gao Ben, Radix et Rhizoma Ligustici Sinensis)
Alkaloids found in Chinese Ligusticum have been shown in studies to inhibit TNF-alpha production and TNF-alpha-mediated NF-kappaB activation.7 One study conducted in Japan showed that active compounds found in Ligustici Sinensis have inflammatory modulating and discomfort reducing effects on early and late stages joint issues.6
• Cyathula (Niu Xi, Radix Cyathulae)
Cyathula has been shown to inhibit collagen-induced joint discomfort and swelling.9 Most significantly, two novel triterpene glycosides isolated from Cyathula have been shown to be 1,000 times more potent than Sialyl Lewis X (SleX), an important blood group antigen that inhibits excess recruitment of neutrophils to tissues.10
• Scrophularia (Xuan Shen, Radix Scrophularia Ningpoensis)
Extracts of Scrophularia have been shown to mediate swelling, cell infiltration and proliferation of activated T-lymphocytes in joint tissues.11 Additionally, Scrophularia has been shown to inhibit a number of inflammatory factors, including prosta-glandin E2, leukotriene B4, NO, interleukin-1beta, interleukin-2, interleukin-4 and interferon-gamma, but with no negative effect on the production of interleukin-10, a powerful cytokine involved in the regulation of inflammatory responses.12 Moreover, Scrophularia is the source of a unique glycoterpenoid, Verbascosaponin A.13
• Aconite (Fu Zi, Radix Lateralis Aconiti Charmichaeli Praeparata)
Aconite has been shown to exhibit especially potent temporary discomfort relieving properties, according to a study conducted by researchers with the Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative and Pain Medicine at Harvard Medical School. Their research reveals that one of the active ingredients in Aconite, bulleyaconitine A, or BLA, strongly reduces sodium channel currents to block overactive signals for prolonged periods of time.14
- Ahn EK, Jeon HJ, Lim EJ, Jung HJ, Park EH. Anti-inflammatory and anti-angiogenic activities of Gastrodia elata Blume. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007 Apr 4;110(3):476-82. Epub 2006 Oct 19.
- Tian YY, An LJ, Jiang L, Duan YL, Chen J, Jiang B. Catalpol protects dopaminergic neurons from LPS-induced neurotoxicity in mesencephalic neuron-glia cultures, Life Sci., 2006 Dec 23. Pubmed ID: 17049947.
- Jung SM, Schumacher HR, Kim H, Kim M, Lee SH, Pessler F. Reduction of urate crystal-induced inflammation by root extracts from traditional oriental medicinal plants: elevation of prostaglandin D2 levels, Arthritis Res Ther. 2007 Jul 5;9(4):R64.
- Zschocke S, Lehner M, Bauer R. 5-Lipoxygenase and cyclooxygenase inhibitory active constituents from Qianghuo (Notopterygium incisum). Planta Med. 1997 Jun;63(3):203-6.
- Park KS, Chang IM. Anti-inflammatory activity of aucubin, Planta Med. 2004 Aug. Pubmed ID: 15326552.
- Jeong HJ, Koo HN, Na HJ, Kim MS, Hong SH, Eom JW, Kim KS, Shin TY, Kim HM, Inhibition of TNF-alpha and IL-6 production by Aucubin through blockade of NF-kappaB activation RBL-2H3 mast cells, Cytokine. 2002 Jun 7. Pubmed ID: 12161100.
- Liu L, Ning ZQ, Shan S, Zhang K, Deng T, Lu XP, Cheng YY. Phthalide Lactones from Ligusticum chuanxiong inhibit lipopolysaccharide-induced TNF-alpha production and TNF-alpha-mediated NF-kappaB Activation. Planta Med. 2005 Sep;71(9):808-13.
- Ozaki Y. Anti-inflammatory effect of tetramethylpyrazine and ferulic acid, J. Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 1992. Pubmed ID: 1525949
- Han SB, Lee CW, Yoon YD, et al. inflammation using an oriental herbal combination BDX-1 isolated from Achyranthes bidentata and Atractylodes japonica., Arch Pharm Res. 2005 Aug;28(8):902-8.
- Ida Y, Satoh Y, Katsumata M, et al. Two novel oleanolic acid saponins having a sialyl Lewis X mimetic structure from Achyranthes fauriei root. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 1998 Sep 22;8(18):2555-8.
- Schinella GR, Tournier HA, Prieto JM, Mordujovich de Buschiazzo P, Ros JL. Antioxidant activity of anti-inflammatory plant extracts. Life Sci. 2002 Jan 18;70(9):1023-33.
- Li YM, Han ZH, Jiang SH, Jiang Y, Yao SD, Zhu DY. Fast repairing of oxidized OH radical adducts of dAMP and dGMP by phenylpropanoid glycosides from Scrophularia ningpoensis Hemsl. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2000 Dec;21(12):1125-8.
- Giner RM, Villalba ML, Recio MC, Mez S, Cerd-Nicols M, Ros J. Anti-inflammatory glycoterpenoids from Scrophularia auriculata, Eur J Pharmacol. 2000 Feb 18;389(2-3):243-52.
- Wang CF, Gerner P, Wang SY, Wang GK. Bulleyaconitine A isolated from aconitum plant displays long-acting local anesthetic properties in vitro and in vivo, Anesthesiology. 2007 Jul;107(1):82-90.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
You may also like…
Circulation Support, Energy & Vitality Support, Heart & Cardiovascular Support, Metabolic Support
Vital Cell, 180 Capsules
Anti-Aging SupportCirculation Support, Energy & Vitality Support, Heart & Cardiovascular Support, Metabolic Support
Vital Cell, 180 Capsules
Anti-Aging, Thymus and Circulation Support Formula
- Vital Cell® is a proprietary blend of herbal extracts formulated to support overall strength, wellness and healthy blood flow.
- The formula has been shown to exert a positive effect on blood, supporting healthy oxygen uptake and delivery.
- In addition to benefits in microcirculation, Vital Cell® has been shown to help with certain age-related issues, as well as helping to maintain and support healthy immune response.
- Traditional herbal remedies like Vital Cell® are known to confer a wide range of anti-aging and immuno-supportive health benefits by supporting:
- Healthy circulation
- Immune system response
- Organ function
- Microcirculatory performance
- Especially Suited for Elderly & Athletes
- Read more here: Rejuvenating, Anti-Aging Benefits of Vital Cell Herbal Formula