Tango Advanced Nutrition, Inc.’s (“Tango”) promotional Refer-a-Friend program (“Promotion”) allows qualifying individual Tango customers (“Customers”) to earn promotional credits, referred to as Tango Points, that are redeemable for the purchase of Tango products and services, by distributing Referral Links (defined below) to prospective Tango customers
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the Promotion. To participate in the Promotion, you must agree to these Terms.
- Your Account
To participate in the Promotion, you must have an active online customer account on the on the Tango site (tangoherbs.com) that is in good standing and registered with a valid credit card.
No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Tango reserves the right to verify your eligibility to participate in the Promotion. Tango may require any information it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying your eligibility, and rewards may be withheld until and unless Tango is satisfied with the verification.
- How the Promotion Works
Tango will provide you with a unique referral link generated by the Tango Refer-a-Friend system (“Referral Link”) that contains a personal referral code that identifies you as the referral source. To participate in the Promotion, you must send an email containing your Referral Link to a friend (“New User”) who is not a current Tango customer, and has not purchased from Tango in the past. When the New User clicks on the Referral Link, they will be offered a 20% discount on their first completed order of a qualifying product(s). Tango may discontinue or invalidate a Referral Link at any time (including if Tango suspects fraudulent or improper use) with notice to you. You will be responsible for notifying New Users to whom you have sent the Referral Link that it has been invalidated or discontinued.
To take advantage of the Promotion, the New User must (1) create a new, unique, registered account on the Tango site (www.tangoherbs.com), and (2) make a qualifying purchase on the Tango site. Samples and digital downloads are not eligible for the Promotion.
A New User may only use a single Referral Link and is only eligible for the New User discount on their first purchase. If a New User receives a Referral Link from multiple Customers, only the Customer associated with the first use of a Referral Link will be eligible to earn the promotional Tango Points.
You will qualify for ten (10) redeemable promotional Tango Points, equivalent to $10 US, per successfully completed referral. No other compensation of any kind is payable by Tango to you in connection with your participation in the Promotion. Credits are not redeemable for cash or any other payment. If your Tango account is terminated for any reason, any unused Tango Points in your account will be considered null and void.
The maximum number of successful referrals you may obtain is limited to 10 per calendar month.
- Earning Tango Points
For you to accumulate Tango Points, the New User you refer must access the Tango site using your Referral Link within 30 days of receipt, register as a new customer on the Tango site, and make a qualifying initial purchase of Tango products. Samples and digital downloads are not considered qualifying purchases for purposes of the Promotion.
Tango Points may not be earned by creating multiple Tango accounts, and Tango Points accrued in separate Tango accounts may not be combined into one Tango account.
- Redeeming Tango Points
Each Tango Point is a promotional credit equivalent to 1 (one) dollar in US currency, redeemable only towards the purchase of Tango products and associated shipping fees. Tango Points have no cash value.. They are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered, sold, or shared.
Once earned, Tango Points will appear in your online account and checkout page to be used as credit for purchasing Tango products. Tango Points must be used within one year from the date they are issued, after which time they will expire.
- Promotion Rules and Restrictions
- You have no authority to assume or create any obligation or warranty, express or implied, on behalf of Tango or to represent Tango in any capacity, except as expressly set forth in these Terms.
- Tango referrals made through the Promotion may only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes. Referrals must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues, and family members. Referral Links may not be distributed, published or posted on commercial or social media websites (i.e. Facebook, Amazon, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, coupon websites, Reddit, or Wikipedia, etc.), or blogs. Customers are prohibited from “spamming” anyone with referral invitations. This includes mass emailing, texting or messaging people you do not know or using automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute your referral link. Customers are prohibited from paying to advertise their referral links.
Customers who do not comply with the law, including anti-spam laws, are obligated to indemnify Tango against any liabilities, costs, and expenses it incurs as a results of such spam.
- Tango may provide various tools to help you disseminate your Referral Link. You may also share your Referral Link via email. If you send the link outside of the Tango provided tool you MUST tell the recipient that you are eligible to receive Tango Points when and if they sign up and make a purchase. Failure to disclose this information is a violation of these Terms, and Tango may terminate you immediately from the Promotion, disqualify you from participating in the Promotion in the future, and cause the forfeiture of any Tango Points in your account.
- The Promotion may not be combined with other Tango promotions or referral programs or incentives.
- If for any reason you believe that there is a discrepancy regarding your balance of Tango Points, please contact us. Tango may require you to submit additional information in order to make a determination regarding your balance. All decisions regarding your balance will be final and at Tango’s sole discretion.
- You are responsible for any tax consequences, that may result from your redemption or use of Tango Points. Where applicable, Tango may be required to account for VAT on any products or services for which the Tango Points are redeemed.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your Tango account, including any sign-in credentials and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through the use of them. You agree to notify Tango immediately if you suspect unauthorized access to your account. You agree that Tango will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your credentials.
- Tango reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Promotion, either temporarily or permanently (or any part thereof), with or without notice. Tango will not be liable to you in the event of any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Tango and its directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to (a) any statements, claims, representations or warranties made by you regarding Tango or its products that were not specifically authorized in writing by Tango, or (b) any illegal, unfair, deceptive or unethical business practices whatsoever by you, whether with respect to the Promotion or otherwise.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TANGO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF TANGO WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). To be clear, Tango shall not be liable for any technical errors or malfunctions, data theft or corruption, any printing or typographical error, or any damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, the Promotion. Tango shall not be liable to any users for failure to supply any advertised benefit, by reason of any acts of God, any action or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not valid), or any other activity or action that is beyond any of the Tango’s control. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TANGO’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH, OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO PROMOTION, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) THE PROMOTION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TANGO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AND TERMS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW, OR CUSTOM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES AS TO PRODUCTS OFFERED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROMOTION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) TANGO GIVES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE PROMOTION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE PROMOTION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR (iii) THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PROMOTION WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (C) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROMOTION IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- General Provisions
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force and effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede and replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by Tango.