Out of stock
Out of stock
56 reviews for CALM, 60 caps
Reviewed by 42 customer(s)
You have a notification that this product has been discontinued. Do you carry another item similar to Dr. Cass’ Calm
that will do a similar job? The reviews on this product are excellent.. ..just wondering what you will be replacing it
with. Seems there will be many disappointed customers if they can no longer buy this supplement.October 1, 2021
After I had a shot I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin. Very strange. Decided I take a Calm tablet to see if it would help–within 20 minutes the
strange feeling dissipated. Thank you Tango.May 28, 2021Verified Purchase
recommended by my DoctorFebruary 28, 2021Verified Purchase
Calm is an amazing supplement and highly recommended it. It helps with my stress and getting a good night sleep.
November 25, 2020November 25, 2020
I alternate my use of Calm w/Sleep Cycle. Some evenings I feel
that my mind is racing and other nights I feel like I wasn’t active enough to trigger sleep. Both these products seem to work well
as different times. Thank you Tango.May 14, 2020Verified Purchase
This product really helps me sleepMarch 22, 2020
My husband is in the process of taking opiate for his back and neck pain and brain recovery is excellent to help do soOctober 23, 2019
My sister suffers from stress so I recommended CALM to her as I noticed it does relax the anxiety level of items on your mind. I’ve been using it more in the evening as the night news seems to spike my thoughts. So far, so good. Thank you Tango. P.S. I’m still waiting for a comment from my sister.October 15, 2019Verified Purchase
I have anxiety and I find this to be very helpful. I will order again.
L wardOctober 12, 2019
I have used CALM and Brain Cell support for over a year now and I can’t go a day without them. CALM keeps me centered (and yes, calm), and Brain Cell Support helps keep my mind clear and focused. I really notice it when I forget to take them in the morning because I can let the stress of my day get to me as well as “brain fog” which I don’t have when I take the two products. They’re essential to my well being!January 9, 2018Verified Purchase
|Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||100 mg||26%|
|Vitamin B-5 (as Calcium Pantothenate)||50 mg||500%|
|Vitamin B-3 (as Niacinamide)||40 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||2,000%|
|Folic Acid||100 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)||100 mcg||1,666%|
|GABA (gamma aminobutyric acid)||200 mg||*|
|Passionflower (aerial parts: 6:1 concentrate)||200 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsules, magnesium stearate (vegetarian).
At the heart of the CALM formula are seven ingredients that, in the proper dosages and potencies, have been shown to work together to regulate brain chemistry. CALM aids in stabilizing moods and relieving stress without side effects, impairment, drowsiness, or loss of judgment:
• L-Theanine – The active substance in one of the oldest calming mood-stabilizers (green tea from China), theanine can increase your ability to focus, concentrate, learn, and remember while providing a whole-body sense of “alert relaxation” and well-being described as being akin to a massage or hot bath. It increases alpha-wave activity in the brain which is the brain state attained through meditation, thereby shutting off the “worry” impulse.
• GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) – Lower levels of GABA in the brain and nervous system are linked to anxiety, tension, and insomnia. As an important neurotransmitter (chemical messenger), GABA helps to regulate brain and nerve cell functioning, producing a calming and focusing effect that is widely acknowledged in the mental health community. Within the nervous system, it protects against nervous system overloads-which can cause over-excitement or impulsive lapses in judgment.
• L-Taurine – An amino acid that plays a major role in neurotransmitter regulation, taurine calms and stabilizes your mind much like GABA does. By retarding the release of adrenaline, taurine also protects us from the fight-or-flight response and post-stress anxiety. Because taurine is found in protein-rich organ meats, vegetarians are especially at risk for taurine deficiency.
• L-Glutamine – The amino acid L-Glutamine is used directly by the brain as fuel as well as to build and balance GABA. It has been shown to enhance both mental performance and memory. Known as “the addiction alternative,” glutamine can also be used for nearly instantly relief of cravings for sugar, stimulants, or inebriants such as alcohol.
• Herbs for Stress-Relief – Hops, Passion Flower and Lemon Balm are naturally grown herbs that work to dramatically reduce levels of stress-related anxiety and to promote the relaxation needed for restful sleep, a prime component in your body’s ability to resist stress itself. In low doses they are calming. In higher doses (2-3 capsules at bedtime) they actually help to promote sleep, without a morning-after “hangover.”
You may also like…
Herbal Supplements, Specials, Tango
Vital Cell, 180 capsules
Anti-Aging, Thymus and Circulation Support Formula
- Vital Cell is a proprietary blend of herbal extracts formulated to support overall strength, wellness and healthy blood flow.
- The formula has been shown to exert a positive effect on blood, supporting healthy oxygen uptake and delivery.
- In addition to benefits in microcirculation, Vital Cell has been shown to help with certain age-related issues, as well as helping to maintain and support healthy immune response.
- Traditional herbal remedies like Vital Cell are known to confer a wide range of anti-aging and immuno-supportive health benefits by supporting:
- Healthy circulation
- Immune system response
- Organ function
- Microcirculatory performance
- Especially Suited for Elderly & Athletes
- Read more here: Rejuvenating, Anti-Aging Benefits of Vital Cell Herbal Formula