Seasonal Respiratory Support Formula
- Designed for individuals sensitive to seasonal and perennial pollens, house dust, molds and pet dander.
- All-natural formula, utilizing herbs long used in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Non-drowsy and not a CNS stimulant.
- Additionally provides support for overall immune system function.
9999 in stock
$39.95 – $69.95
240 reviews for AllerPhase
Reviewed by 151 customer(s)
Good for seasonal allergies
I can really tell a difference when I run out……..May 29, 2021Verified Purchase
Great product. Helps combat chronic sinus issues. Highly recommend to anyone suffering from seasonal issues like dust and pollens.March 26, 2020
Great product. My husband suffers from terrible seasonal irritants and we have tried multiple products and this is by far the best one for him.March 26, 2020
I really like the AllerPhase product because it has natural ingredients. I have found that it works for me during high pollen seasons.March 4, 2020
Great product. Really worksFebruary 7, 2020
Allerphase works for me, better than anything else. I live in AZ and use it much of the year even though this is not a high pollen count stateFebruary 7, 2020
my nose is happy with AllerPhaseJanuary 29, 2020
I ordered these for my daughter as these make a huge difference to her sinus problems. She has allergic rhinitis and can’t smell. If she takes these regularly they take away a lot of the issues and she can sometimes smell things. Our government has banned these as they are cracking down on natural products so we now have to order from US!January 13, 2020
Works well here in AZ; use it most of the year even though it is not a high pollen stateJanuary 9, 2020
I love this product. I no longer have to take Allegra. Instead I take AllerPhase once a day. It has helped me tremendously.January 3, 2020
Exposure to seasonal and perennial pollens, house dust, molds and pet dander often leads to respiratory discomforts, characterized by inflammation (swelling accompanied by exudation of fluids) affecting the eyes, sinuses, nose, throat and upper lung tissues to varying degrees. Traditional Chinese culture has historically relied on a selection of time-proven botanicals to work with the body to gently aid in modulating the three progressive stages underlying seasonal respiratory discomforts.
In Stage 1, the body has identified a substance as a potential threat, prompting a specialized class of cells called macrophages to destroy the substance. This in turn, leads the immune system to begin producing immunoglobulin E (IgE). Individuals prone to seasonal respiratory discomfort have been shown to create high levels of IgE antibodies.
In Stage 2, with the next exposure to the substance, the newly created IgE molecules begin to bind with the substance, unleashing a chemical cascade as mast cells begin to degranulate and release histamine and other inflammatory chemicals cytokines, interleukins, leukotrienes, and prostaglandins into the surrounding tissues.
Stage 3 usually occurring 2 to 24 hours after the initial response, is characterized by the influx of additional inflammatory cells, generating a new wave of issues as the newly recruited cells begin secreting chemicals of their own to sustain the inflammatory process.
Nasal and Sinus Congestion
Centipeda, Xanthium, Angelica and Schizonepeta have traditionally been used to support healthy nasal and sinus functions.
• Centipeda (Shi Hu Sui, Herba Centipeda) Volatile oils from Centipeda have been shown to modulate anti-inflammatory action by inhibition of pro-inflammatory cytokines in rat model.1 In a related study, Centipeda demonstrated effectiveness against ragweed pollen model by regulating the infiltration of eosinophil and mast cell proliferation.2
• Xanthium (Cang Er Zi, Fructus Xanthi) An active ingredient in Xanthium exhibits significant selective modulation of superoxide anion generation by human neutrophils induced by formyl-L-methionyl-L-leucyl-L-phenylalanine, with an IC50 value of 1.72 mcg/mL.3
• Angelica dahurica (Bai Zhi, Radix Angelicae Dahurica) Methoxy-8-(2-hydroxy-3-buthoxy-3-methylbutyloxy)-psoralen has been shown to regulate the cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2)-dependent phase of prostaglandin D(2) generation in bone marrow-derived mast cells (IC50, 23.5 mM). In addition, this compound consistently modulated the production of leukotriene C(4), demonstrating the ability to modulate both cyclooxygenase-2 and 5-lipoxygenase activity. Furthermore, this compound also affected the degranulation reaction (IC50, 4.1 mM).4
• Schizonepeta (Tai Zi Shen, Flos Schizonepeta Tenuifoliae) Schizonepeta tenuifolia extracts exhibit immunomodulation of the inflammatory response by regulating cytokine release, specifically the release of Th1 and Th2 cytokines from T cells as well as the unprimed CD4 T cells from differentiating into Th1 and Th2 cells.5
Inflammation and Itching
AllerPhase also supports recovery from tissue swelling – an important component of seasonal respiratory issues – by including Fritillaria, Angelica, Paeonia and Platycodon. Another combination of herbs – Centipeda, Fritillaria, Platycodon and Licorice – aid the body by regulating against the accumulation of fluids.
• Fritillaria (Chuan Bei Mu, Bulbus Fritillariae Cirrhosa) In one study Fritillaria modulated airway inflammation by suppression of cytokines, IgE, histamine production, and eosinophilic accumulation along with increased interferon-gamma production in tests on lung tissue.6
• Paeonia (Bai Shao, Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae) The root of Paeonia lactiflora has been used frequently in traditional healing practices of Korea, China and Japan. Research suggests that constituents in Paeonia lactiflora – paeoniflorin and paeonol – can modulate IgE-induced scratching behaviors and mast cell degranulation.7
• Platycodon (Jie Geng, Radix Platycodon Grandiflori) Platycodon root has been shown to regulate the NF-kappaB pathway, specifically inhibiting the expression of lipopolysaccharide-induced iNOS and COX-2 genes at the transcriptional level.8
• Licorice (Gan Cao, Radix Glycyrrhiza Uralensis) Glycyrrhizin from Glycyrrhiza root has been shown to modulate airway constriction, lung inflammation and infiltration of eosinophils in bronchial areas by stimulating CD4 and CD8 immune cell function.9
While many of the herbs in AllerPhase are directed towards supporting a healthy immune response to seasonal respiratory discomforts, AllerPhase also supports overall general immune system function. Paeonia and Pseudostellaria have been shown to promote liver and lung function to support proper, overall immune function. These herbs are likely to be partly responsible for helping to regulate the potential for future episodes of seasonal respiratory discomforts.
The herbs in AllerPhase have a long history of safe use in Traditional Chinese healing practices for seasonal respiratory discomforts. AllerPhase is a non-drowsy formula that doesn’t cause fatigue or fuzzy thinking. And since AllerPhase is not a CNS stimulant the formula does not cause the wired sensation typical of certain OTC preparations
1. Qin RA, Mei X, Wan L, Shi JL, Shen YJ. Effects of the volatile oil of Centipeda minima on acute pleural effusion in rats induced by an intrapleural injection of car, Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2005 Aug;30(15):1192-4. PMID: 16201699.
2. Liu ZG, Yu HM, Wen SL, Liu YL. Histopathological study on allergic rhinitis with Centipeda minima, Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2005 Feb;30(4):292-4. PMID: 15724411.
3. Lee CL, Huang PC, Hsieh PW, Hwang TL, Hou YY, Chang FR, Wu YC., (-)-Xanthienopyran, a new inhibitor of superoxide anion generation by activated neutrophils, and further constituents of the seeds of Xanthium strumarium, Planta Med. 2008 Aug;74(10):1276-9. PMID: 18622908.
4. Hua JM, Moon TC, Hong TG, Park KM, Son JK, Chang HW. 5-Methoxy-8-(2-hydroxy-3-buthoxy-3-methylbutyloxy)-psoralen isolated from Angelica dahurica inhibits cyclooxygenase-2 and 5-lipoxygenase in mouse bone marrow-derived mast cells, Arch Pharm Res. 2008 May;31(5):617-21. PMID: 18481018.
5. Kang H, Oh YJ, Choi HY, Ham IH, Bae HS, et.al., Immunomodulatory effect of Schizonepeta tenuifolia water extract on mouse Th1/Th2 cytokine production in-vivo and in-vitro J Pharm Pharmacol. 2008 Jul;60(7):901-7. PMID: 18549677.
6. Yeum HS, Lee YC, Kim SH, Roh SS, et.al., Fritillaria cirrhosa, Anemarrhena asphodeloides, Lee-Mo-Tang and cyclosporine a inhibit ovalbumin-induced eosinophil accumulation and Th2-mediated bronchial hyperresponsiveness in a murine model of asthma, Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2007 Mar;100(3):205-13. PMID: 17309526.
7. Lee B, Shin YW, Bae EA, Han SJ, et.al., effect of the root of Paeonia lactiflora and its constituents paeoniflorin and paeonol, Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Apr;31(4):445-50. PMID: 18449501.
8. Chung JW, Noh EJ, Zhao HL, Sim JS, et.al., Anti-inflammatory activity of prosapogenin methyl ester of platycodin D via nuclear factor-kappaB pathway inhibition, Biol Pharm Bull. 2008 Nov;31(11):2114-20. PMID: 18981583.
9. Brush, Mendenhall E, Guggenheim A, Chan T, Connelly E, et.al., The effect of Echinacea purpurea, Astragalus membranaceus and Glycyrrhiza glabra on CD69 expression and immune cell activation in humans, Phytother Res. 2006 Jun 28, Pubmed ID: 16807880.
What is the recommended daily dose of AllerPhase?
The recommended daily dose of AllerPhase is 1-2 capsules, 2 times per day
Many people find that starting at the higher dose of 2 capsules, 2 times per day is very effective at establishing results quickly.
You can adjust the dose based on improvements in your respiratory health. You can use 1 capsule, 2-3 times per day if that gives you good results.
How do I know AllerPhase is working for me?
You should expect results to occur quickly, as many of our customers report dramatic improvement in the first few days of use. The change should be very noticeable. Instead of saying to yourself, “I think this might be helping me”, you really should be able to say, “Wow, I feel a lot better.”
Usually, very clear results show up in the first month of use for most people.
Do I have to take AllerPhase forever?
Everybody has a different set of circumstances that will determine how their lung and nasal health will be promoted when using AllerPhase. Your response to the supplement will be determined by your individual health circumstances. Issues with lung and nasal health may be long-standing over many years. This may determine how soon you notice positive changes and how long you may need or wish to take the formula.
However, the formula is strong enough so that everybody who will get benefits should expect them in the first month of use.
When positive changes in lung and nasal health happen, you can lower your dose gradually by one capsule at a time every 4-5 days and expect to see continued benefits. The reason for this is that AllerPhase provides restorative results, as should all true health promoting supplements.
You may be able to discontinue AllerPhase and switch to a different supplement that provides daily benefit for all of their health concerns. Or, you may take the formula on an as-needed basis. And you may wish to take it daily to modulate any ongoing issues you experience in lung and nasal function.
When should I take AllerPhase?
The most important consideration in taking AllerPhase is to use it daily and consistently. Convenience makes regular use possible, so including AllerPhase in your regular supplement routine is a good idea.
You can take AllerPhase with or away from meals.
In the morning and early evening are the best times to take the formula to spread out its benefits over a 24-hour period.
Some people take AllerPhase about 1 hour before bedtime to make sure they have beneficial nutrients working while they are sleeping.
Can I take AllerPhase with other supplements?
Yes, you can take AllerPhase with and at the same time as you take other dietary supplements.
I take over-the-counter/prescriptive medicines for allergies. Can I take AllerPhase with them?
You can take AllerPhase while you are using other products, however we recommend that you take AllerPhase or any other supplement at least 2 hours away from any medication to reduce possible risk of interaction.
If you have any questions about using AllerPhase or any other supplement while you are using medications of any type, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Can I combine AllerPhase with some of your other products like BronchoPhase or ImmunoPhase?
Yes, you can take AllerPhase with BronchoPhase and/or ImmunoPhase. However, we suggest starting at a lower dose of each than is recommended on the bottle as there is some overlap in function between the three supplements. You can increase the doses of each by one capsule per day until you feel the effect that you are trying to achieve.
You can also call one of our product specialists if you have questions about how best to combine our formulas. The toll-free number for product questions is 1-866-778-2646, ext. 2.
Can a woman take AllerPhase if she is pregnant or nursing?
No, we do not recommend that a woman take AllerPhase if she is pregnant or nursing. This is not because AllerPhase is unsafe but because there have been no safety studies performed on the ingredients in AllerPhase for pregnancy and nursing.
Can children take AllerPhase?
Children age 6-12 can take half the adult dose, or one capsule, two times per day.
AllerPhase is not recommended for children under age 6 as they have supplement needs that differ from older children and adults.
Can I give AllerPhase to my pet (cat, dog, or horse)?
Yes, however, you should contact a holistic veterinarian for advice on the dose you should give to your pet, since animals vary widely in size and speed of metabolism. Both of those factors determine doses for supplements for animals.
Is AllerPhase tested for contaminants that could harm my health?
Yes, we regularly test batches of our formulas to make sure they meet strict quality control guidelines recommended by government regulatory agencies.
Are there any side effects from taking AllerPhase?
AllerPhase does not cause drowsiness or make a person sleepy. It also does not contain any stimulants that might cause jitteriness or lack of sleep.
What do I do if I think taking AllerPhase is causing me discomfort?
The most common discomforts experienced by a tiny percentage of people when taking any vitamin, mineral, or herbal formula are digestive upset or very mild allergic reactions such as skin itching or irritability.
These minor discomforts usually disappear by taking a lower dose or by taking the supplement with meals.
If you should experience discomfort when taking AllerPhase and it does not go away with these suggestions, then discontinue use and contact our product specialist for further recommendations at 1-866-778-2646, ext 2. If we cannot determine a way for you to continue use of the product to gain its benefits, then we will arrange for a full refund for you.
I see that AllerPhase contains licorice. Will that raise my blood pressure?
No, there are less than 5 mg. of licorice powder in each capsule of AllerPhase.
This means that glycyrrhizic acid, the active ingredient in licorice responsible for elevating blood pressure is about 0.2 mg. per capsule. At the largest recommended dose of AllerPhase per day of 8 capsules, you would be getting 1.6 mg. per day of glycyrrhizic acid.
Studies have shown that continuous use of 100 mg. per day of glycyrrhizic acid is safe and does not elevate blood pressure.
You would have to take 500 capsules or 8+ bottles of AllerPhase, 60 capsule size, per day to even reach this safe amount of 100 mg. per day of glycyrrhizic acid.
You may also like…
Herbal Supplements, Tango
BronchoPhase, 60 caps
Calming. Soothing Lung Relief
- Advanced all-natural herbal lung support formula developed by renowned herbalist, Dr. Jake Fratkin.
- Supports healthy immune response to promote lung health and resolve chest discomfort.
- Helps soothe irritated lung tissues to support comfortable lung function.
- Calms and clears lungs to promote natural, relaxed breathing.
Herbal Supplements, Tango
Vital Cell, 180 capsules
Anti-Aging, Thymus and Circulation Support Formula
- Vital Cell is a proprietary blend of herbal extracts formulated to support overall strength, wellness and healthy blood flow.
- The formula has been shown to exert a positive effect on blood, supporting healthy oxygen uptake and delivery.
- In addition to benefits in microcirculation, Vital Cell has been shown to help with certain age-related issues, as well as helping to maintain and support healthy immune response.
- Traditional herbal remedies like Vital Cell are known to confer a wide range of anti-aging and immuno-supportive health benefits by supporting:
- Healthy circulation
- Immune system response
- Organ function
- Microcirculatory performance
- Especially Suited for Elderly & Athletes
- Read more here: Rejuvenating, Anti-Aging Benefits of Vital Cell Herbal Formula