Herbal Supplements, Tango
- Contains 1% NAC (N-acetylcarnosine), a naturally occurring antioxidant and antiglycating agent.
- Safe for use by people with: Cataracts, Glaucoma, Age-Related Macular Degeneration (ARMD/AMD), and Floaters.
- Research with N-acetylcarnosine, as with it’s parent compound carnosine, demonstrates that it is effective not only in supporting healthy vision but also in increasing the transmissivity of the lens to light.
- Helps to combat “dry eye” and other forms of eye irritation, such as blurry vision, night glare, and computer eye strain.
- Each box of OcuPhase contains two resealable vials containing a total of about 200 drops.
Showing the single result